Have you always wanted to write a book but have never quite known how to start? Are you an experienced writer and are looking for ways to market your books? Look no further – this is the conference you need to attend! The Southeastern Christian Writers’ Conference is a training event for both experienced and aspiring writers where you can hone your skills, strengthen your network, and enlarge your ministry potential in the world. If you have completed a book in the last two years, we hope you’ll enter your book in our contest. We begin with a banquet on Friday night at 6:30 with our keynote speaker and an announcement of our contest winners, and we’ll conclude on Saturday afternoon at 3:30.
The Southeastern Christian Writers’ Conference is a place to learn, grow, be inspired, strengthen your network, and make new friends. If you are a writer or an aspiring writer, this conference will help you move your writing ministry/career to the next level.
This year’s conference offers multiple opportunities for growth and inspiration…
- Book contest for any book written in 2017-2019 – Deadline for entry is August 1, 2019.
- Friday Night Banquet with Keynote speaker – Edie Melson. Edie is the founder and director of the popular Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference. She is an expert on all things related to social media. Book contest winners will be announced. The banquet begins at 6:30 pm on October 25.
- Two tracks will be offered on Saturday: Track One will be for aspiring writers and will consist of three workshops led by Tim Riordan, Holly Moulder and Edwina Cowgill. Track Two will consist of the following workshops:
- How to Write Magazine Articles that Get Published – Led by Mike Anderson
- Choosing a Path to Publication:Traditional vs. Non-Traditional Publishing – Led by Holly Moulder
- From Hot Mess to Masterful – 7 Ways Editing Can Improve Your Manuscript – Led by Angela W. McRae
- Marketing your Books so they Actually Sell – Led by Tim Riordan
- You DO Have Time to Write! – Led by Edwina Cowgill
- These workshops will be presented several times so that participants can attend their choices of workshops.
The conference will be held at SonRise Baptist Church, located at 6 Shenandoah Blvd, Newnan, GA, 30265.
For more information, and to register, visit www.secwritersconfernce.com.