Try saying that title fast 5 times!
I don’t know where I got this recipe – or I’d be glad to give credit where credit is due! All I know it’s delicious!
- 2 chicken breasts, still frozen
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can corn kernels, do not drain
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
- 1 T cumin
- 1 t chili powder
- 1 t onion powder (I suggest chopped green onions)
- 1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese
Put chicken in crock pot. In a separate bowl, add tomatoes, corn, drained and rinsed black beans, ranch dressing, cumin, onion (chopped or powder). Stir to combine, and pour over chicken. Top with cream cheese. Cook 6-8 hours, stirring once or twice to blend in the cheese. Shred the chicken into large pieces and serve over rice. (I didn’t do rice – I had some leftover corn muffins and heated them up to eat with the chili.)