Most of the summer fresh fruit is gone, but the beauty of this recipe is that part of the required fruit is canned. My sister, Marie Evans Lyle, first made this salad for a family get together and it has been served at many family dinners since. Enjoy this refreshing salad!
- 1 can peaches do not drain
- 1 can pineapple chunks – do not drain
- 1 box lemon instant pudding
- grapes, blueberries (whatever fruit might be in season)
- 1 jar Maraschino cherries, drained
Slice bananas – pour lemon pudding over