This dish is a delicious twist on the standard baked bean recipe!
- 3 T olive oil, divided
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 9-oz package frozen corn
- 1 T taco seasoning
- 1 can (28 oz.) Bush’s Honey Baked Beans
- 1 8-oz. package finely shredded cheddar cheese
Heat 2 T olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium to high heat and add potatoes. Salt & pepper to taste. Fry potatoes for 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer to bowl.
Ad remaining 1 T oil to skillet and add bell pepper, onion, and corn. Saute mixture over medium heat for about 6 minutes. Add taco seasoning, baked beans and potatoes and stir to combine. Continue to cook for another 3-5 minutes until heated through. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
*This dish is great with grilled chicken, grilled pork chops and hamburgers.