Many years ago, a church member brought a casserole dish over after I had come home from the hospital. It was Chicken Divan and my family loved it. As soon as I was well enough, I got the recipe and have been making it ever since! Enjoy!
- 16 oz. broccoli, cooked and drained well
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup or celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup mayo
- Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mis
- Cheddar cheese
Layer broccoli, chicken & cheese. Mix soup and mayo. Pour over layers. Cover with stuffing mix & top that with cheddar cheese. Bake @ 350 degrees until cheese is melted and casserole is hot in the center.